Here is what you need for this delicious brownie:
- Preheat oven TO 350 degrees F
- Whisk Cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Add maple syrup and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add melted butter slowly and mix
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix completely before adding the other
- Add almond meal and gently mix
- Grease an 8*8*2 inch oven proof glass dish with healthy oil. Such as avocado oil
- Pour batter into dish and spread evenly
- Bake for 40-45 minutes
If you are enjoying this post and want to see more subscribe by:
Nutrition facts: (makes 35 serving)
Stay happy and healthy