This total body exercise will work your:
- Triceps and shoulders since you are supporting the majority of your weight on your hands.
- It will work your core, since you have to keep your core firm in order to keep your stability.
- It will work your glutes, since you have to squeeze your glutes to keep your body from sagging in the middle.
- It will work your inner and outer thigh, since you are walking side to side with toe tap.
Did I miss any body part???
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight in front of you and your hands on the floor beside you and shoulder distance apart
- Lift your body off the floor with only your hands and your heels on the floor. Make sure your hands are under your shoulders and your legs are straight and your toes lifted off the floor.
- Walk to one side and do a heal tap with each leg, continue to the other side
- Repeat as many times as you can.
Note: if you have a toddler that would like to join you, you can ask them to sit on your hips, while holding on your neck in step 2.
Watch the video below to see how we did it.
Stay happy and healthy