This week we decided to use a familiar drill that a lot of soccer players and football players use and tweak it a bit to make it more fun and playful. This full body workout is a perfect way to raise your heart rate and burn some calories, while building muscle and having fun.
Any kind of ball
Muscle group worked:
Outer thighs, quads, calves, glutes, Abs, hamstrings, hip flexors, chest, shoulder, and arms
- Start with your feet shoulder width apart and a ball in your hand
- Push through the balls of your feet and run in place fast
- Pass the ball to your partner, squat and place your hands on the floor
- Jump back until your legs are fully extended and you are in a plank position
- Jump forward and push through your heels to return to start position
- Jump high, start running in place, catch the ball and repeat from the top.
- Repeat for 60 Sec.
- Run slower, and instead of full Burpee, just take one leg back into lunge.
Here is how we did it:
Stay happy and healthy